Oma gets things knitted up in no time.
And so I went ahead and finished the dress. Well, actually, Oma did :) She is a MUCH better "sewer-together-er" than me. I'm very thankful.
Here is a photo of the dress all finished up
And a photo of Maria wearing it.
And while I was finishing projects my fantastically awesome mom helped me finish this jacket I started about 4 years ago. It now fits Danny. And he loves it!
Here is the back view.
I didn't have anything finished for Esther. But she is not a fan of knitted things. She doesn't like how wool feels on her skin. But here is a cute pic of her anyway :)
Her auntie meg bought her a "toot toot" (tutu) and sparkly shoes and made her a fabulous flower head band. so fun :)
OOOOOOOh I wish i can do that...Lovely...sweaters and dress!!!
ReplyDeleteJoshua said wow!!
thank you.
ReplyDeletethey were fun to make and my mom helped a lot.
i don't have enough confidence to do things on my own yet :)