Wednesday, July 13, 2011

update and cute thoughts :)

So here is the update. Our business is getting underway. I didn't realize it would be so much work to get started! But I think we officially have our name. It's registered. Yay! We're Kodesh Industries. So soon we can get our business bank account and start sending out invoices. So what is our business? Well, we aren't specifically anything, really. Seeing how Bryant is very talented in a lot of areas. So to narrow it down is a tad difficult. I did ask him and basically we would be a welding and fabricating business as well as doing custom carpentry. We have a CNC router and so we do a lot of curved walls and things like that. Bryant will still be building the packages for skate parks. I hope this is a somewhat good explanation. He also is hoping to maybe make some wooden benches and/or picnic tables, and I think will be building arches for a curved roof. I think there will be lots of variety for him which would be so fun and great! We're excited to see what God has for us.

So the girls have been so much fun these days. Here are a few of our conversations or thoughts:

- The other day we were driving on the road and the girls saw a pedestrian overpass and wanted to go on it. But I said that we couldn't because we had a vehicle and it was made for people that were just walking. Then Esther said "Ya. and the car is too heavy for us. Daddy would have to carry it. But we could help him."

- Maria was telling Esther that she had a dream and Esther said "Oh. Did God give it to you?"

- We had gone on a long drive with Auntie Meghan and Maria and Esther both had to pee. Maria looked up with a grin and said "we're just peeing machines!!"

- I'm not sure why, but in our family "sneaking kisses" is a big thing. So, Esther some times comes downstairs and says with a shy smile "I snuck a kiss from Daddy!"

- The girls have been continuing on with their imaginary friends. But are competing a bit with each other to come up with new ways to make their "Belle's" better. Maria's Belle now has 4 kids. Maria, Esther, Daniel and Rosie. Belle is also 49 years old. Because that's as high as she can count. And now that she has 4 kids she has a yellow minivan that she follows us everywhere in. Because her family won't fit in our van.

- Maria has been wanting a little sister these days. A Rosie. She came to me yesterday morning and said "Mom, I had a dream that we had a baby Rosie. It was just me there, though. And I was taking care of her all by myself!

- Danny's new favorite thing these days is to turn the bathroom light off on anyone who is in there. Such a brother! It's funny and terrible at the same time.

- Maria: Mommy, I don't really like to yawn. It makes my mouth too wide up!

- Esther: Mommy, my eyes are scared of my fingers!

- We were driving in the car the other day and Maria was helping me look for something so she asked what side of the road it would be on. I told her I didn't know and she said "Oh, that's okay! I'm like a lizard. I can see both sides of the road!"

No comments:

Post a Comment