Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall!

HI!! :)
So.... it's been a while.... I admit. But I don't want to rush ahead and try and cover everything in one post. Hopefully I'll just have a bit of time here and there to write less than up-to-date posts more often to catch us up. But we'll see :)

I'm going to start with some photos of our trip to the pumpkin patch. We did this last year as well. But this time we took along Auntie Meghan and our friends Angela, Jaxon and Alivia. So much funner in a group. And it's so great to have the extra hands to help. Thanks Auntie Meg!
Here is a picture of our little crew of kids minus Alivia. 5 little turkeys :)


And a picture of my kids with the sign.


They had a fun petting zoo there as well. The kids LOVED seeing and touching all the animals.

... Even little Alivia got in on the petting!


Except for the turkey. Jaxon was the only one that thought it worth giving a pet. I love this photo :)


We got to go on a HAY RIDE! yay!



And each child got to choose a pumpkin. The funnest part :)




And other fun pics to take....


And that was our trip to the pumpkin patch! I love taking the kids on these trips. The pumpkin patch, I think, is a favorite, for sure! Such fun times.
And that's all that I'll write for this post.
I'm off with the kids to do a little shopping and pick up some two-sided tape for our art project today. Pics to follow :)
Thanks for reading!
Michelle.

1 comment:

  1. What a pumpkin you got Esther! We thought it was garter snake on the top of the pumpkin. Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete