So this time-ish last year I "interviewed" the girls. It was so much fun I decided to do it every year. I wanted to add more or different questions but I still got such great answers for these that I decided to leave it for another year. This time Danny joined in answering questions (Although he obviously didn't quite *get* them all). I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did :)
Here are the questions and answers :
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Maria: a mom! and to take pictures like Auntie Jennifer
Esther: the same like Maria
Daniel: like a flower!
- What is your favorite color?
Maria: Purple
Esther: Red
Daniel: A bear!
- What is your favorite animal?
Maria: A zebra!
Esther: Giraffe
Daniel: Me, too!
- What is your favorite thing to watch on tv?
Maria: Super Why
Esther: The dinosaur Super Why
Daniel:Cars
- What should we do with our whole family?
Maria: Go back to the big zoo with the penguins and elephants
Esther: Dance all around
Daniel: Watch Cars... and dance!
- Maria, what's the best thing about being 6?
Maria: Being the oldest!
- Esther what's the best thing about being 4?
Esther: Being the medium oldest!
- Danny, what's the best thing about being 2?
Danny: ummm.... me yike 4!
- What is the hardest thing about being a kid?
Maria: When there's something I want and you say NO!
Esther: When something is hard for me to reach
Daniel: a ewephant me yike, Mom.
- What is something you're good at?
Maria: Playing my favorite game on the phone
Esther: Playing with Maria
Daniel: Pwaying wif Wia an Esser!
- How old do you have to be to be an adult?
Maria:20
- What do you do when you're married?
Maria: Talk to lots of people at the end of the wedding
Daniel: Daddy and Mommy pway wif us!
- What does love mean?
Esther: It means "I love you"
Maria: It means a lot of love.
Danny: pwaying wif us!
- When was a time that you felt very special?
Maria: On y special day with Oma and Auntie Meghan! I walked over a special bridge, and got a beautiful dress and got McDonald's. And to play with Oma's phone.
Esther: When I got my birthday dress with Oma and Auntie Meghan and when Meghan fixed my dress!
Daniel: Driving wif Dean in him truck and Gedde. And us driving in puddles.
- What's something funny?
Maria: a clown
Daniel: Dean truck funny!
Esther: Tommy!
- What's the best thing about being a girl?
Maria: I like princesses and dance shows!
What's the best thing about being a boy?
- Dan: Us going to zoo!
- What's great about dad?
Esther: Fireworks!
Maria: Bubbles
Daniel: We do fireworks yast night
- What's great about mom?
Maria: That you help me do school
Esther: Dancing with you!
Daniel: Mommy, a giraffe on you!
- What's great about Oma and Opa?
Maria: I like going to visit Oma! And when they come to our house. And sleep overs!
Esther: Playing trains with them
Daniel: Going for a walk and den us get dirty sometime.
-What's great about Maria?
Esther: Dancing together.And when she kisses me
Daniel : when she kissing for me.
-What's great about Esther:
Maria: She plays with me in the middle of the night sometimes.
Daniel: Esther frowing some wocks wif me
-What's great about Daniel?
Maria: he likes throwing my lips. (lipstick)
Esther: He tries to dance with me.
What's great about Thomas?
Maria: He's a baby
Esther: He tries to pinch me
Daniel: He's syeeping!
- What's great about Uncle Dean?
Esther: tickle hugs
Maria: Driving through the river when we were at the cabin
Danny: Dean go buy some letters for us and soup!
- What is beyond the stars?
Maria: nothing
Esther: the black sky
Danny: some cars.
- Why is God important?
Esther: He made me!
Maria: He's bigger than anyone! And he changes the seasons and the weather
- If you had lots of money what would you buy?
Maria: A rainbow fish that never dies!
-Where do you want to go?
Maria: Africa!
Esther: Africa!
Danny: Afterca!
- What's in Africa?
Daniel; A girl.
Maria: People that have dark skin and a few, few people that have light skin.
- How tall is mommy?
Maria: I can guess! Are you 3 feet?
- What was your favorite present you ever got?
Maria: my sparkliest, sparkly dress from Oma and my zebra. And my strawberry. And my M&M pajamas.
Esther: My ladybug earrings AND my dress. and my pajamas.
Daniel: Me have a boy present.
- How would you like to decorate our house?
Maria: With all sparkles.
Esther: All flowers.
Daniel: Some cars on you house
- What makes you cry?
Esther: When Danny pushes me
Maria: When I fall
Daniel: Some food make me cry. Eggs. Some yellow make me cry.
- What cheers you up?
Esther: When Danny dances with me.
Maria: When someone cheers
Daniel: Some cars make me yaff.
- Who's your best friend?
Esther: Mommy!
Maria: Regina from ballet.
Danny: Some cars. And some geers (girls) and Mommy.
Thanks for reading!
I'd love it if some of you would do an "interview" with your kids - I just think this kind of thing is super cute! :)
Here are the questions and answers :
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Maria: a mom! and to take pictures like Auntie Jennifer
Esther: the same like Maria
Daniel: like a flower!
- What is your favorite color?
Maria: Purple
Esther: Red
Daniel: A bear!
- What is your favorite animal?
Maria: A zebra!
Esther: Giraffe
Daniel: Me, too!
- What is your favorite thing to watch on tv?
Maria: Super Why
Esther: The dinosaur Super Why
Daniel:Cars
- What should we do with our whole family?
Maria: Go back to the big zoo with the penguins and elephants
Esther: Dance all around
Daniel: Watch Cars... and dance!
- Maria, what's the best thing about being 6?
Maria: Being the oldest!
- Esther what's the best thing about being 4?
Esther: Being the medium oldest!
- Danny, what's the best thing about being 2?
Danny: ummm.... me yike 4!
- What is the hardest thing about being a kid?
Maria: When there's something I want and you say NO!
Esther: When something is hard for me to reach
Daniel: a ewephant me yike, Mom.
- What is something you're good at?
Maria: Playing my favorite game on the phone
Esther: Playing with Maria
Daniel: Pwaying wif Wia an Esser!
- How old do you have to be to be an adult?
Maria:20
- What do you do when you're married?
Maria: Talk to lots of people at the end of the wedding
Daniel: Daddy and Mommy pway wif us!
- What does love mean?
Esther: It means "I love you"
Maria: It means a lot of love.
Danny: pwaying wif us!
- When was a time that you felt very special?
Maria: On y special day with Oma and Auntie Meghan! I walked over a special bridge, and got a beautiful dress and got McDonald's. And to play with Oma's phone.
Esther: When I got my birthday dress with Oma and Auntie Meghan and when Meghan fixed my dress!
Daniel: Driving wif Dean in him truck and Gedde. And us driving in puddles.
- What's something funny?
Maria: a clown
Daniel: Dean truck funny!
Esther: Tommy!
- What's the best thing about being a girl?
Maria: I like princesses and dance shows!
What's the best thing about being a boy?
- Dan: Us going to zoo!
- What's great about dad?
Esther: Fireworks!
Maria: Bubbles
Daniel: We do fireworks yast night
- What's great about mom?
Maria: That you help me do school
Esther: Dancing with you!
Daniel: Mommy, a giraffe on you!
- What's great about Oma and Opa?
Maria: I like going to visit Oma! And when they come to our house. And sleep overs!
Esther: Playing trains with them
Daniel: Going for a walk and den us get dirty sometime.
-What's great about Maria?
Esther: Dancing together.And when she kisses me
Daniel : when she kissing for me.
-What's great about Esther:
Maria: She plays with me in the middle of the night sometimes.
Daniel: Esther frowing some wocks wif me
-What's great about Daniel?
Maria: he likes throwing my lips. (lipstick)
Esther: He tries to dance with me.
What's great about Thomas?
Maria: He's a baby
Esther: He tries to pinch me
Daniel: He's syeeping!
- What's great about Uncle Dean?
Esther: tickle hugs
Maria: Driving through the river when we were at the cabin
Danny: Dean go buy some letters for us and soup!
- What is beyond the stars?
Maria: nothing
Esther: the black sky
Danny: some cars.
- Why is God important?
Esther: He made me!
Maria: He's bigger than anyone! And he changes the seasons and the weather
- If you had lots of money what would you buy?
Maria: A rainbow fish that never dies!
-Where do you want to go?
Maria: Africa!
Esther: Africa!
Danny: Afterca!
- What's in Africa?
Daniel; A girl.
Maria: People that have dark skin and a few, few people that have light skin.
- How tall is mommy?
Maria: I can guess! Are you 3 feet?
- What was your favorite present you ever got?
Maria: my sparkliest, sparkly dress from Oma and my zebra. And my strawberry. And my M&M pajamas.
Esther: My ladybug earrings AND my dress. and my pajamas.
Daniel: Me have a boy present.
- How would you like to decorate our house?
Maria: With all sparkles.
Esther: All flowers.
Daniel: Some cars on you house
- What makes you cry?
Esther: When Danny pushes me
Maria: When I fall
Daniel: Some food make me cry. Eggs. Some yellow make me cry.
- What cheers you up?
Esther: When Danny dances with me.
Maria: When someone cheers
Daniel: Some cars make me yaff.
- Who's your best friend?
Esther: Mommy!
Maria: Regina from ballet.
Danny: Some cars. And some geers (girls) and Mommy.
Thanks for reading!
I'd love it if some of you would do an "interview" with your kids - I just think this kind of thing is super cute! :)
oh my word. I am just reading these answers again. and cracking up! Danny's answers bring tears to my eyes!! and I'm keeping Jason awake because I have to read them all to him, too! hahaha!!
ReplyDeleteIf I ever need a laugh I'm going to come to you blog and read this! Danny's answers are awesome! I did this with Jaxon last year, will have to do it again, thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDelete