Monday, July 9, 2012

The week end. Part 2.

Okay. The week end. Part 2. Take 2.
Let's see if I can manage to NOT delete this right when I'm about to publish. Just want to get this done as tomorrow is ten on ten day :) I'm really getting to enjoy that.
Anyway.
The weekend starting with my mom having Thomas so that the kids and I could head over to Devan Greenhouses for some seeds and started plants for the garden. We bought a couple cucumber plants, pepper plants and tomato plants. And bought some celery seeds. Now all I have to find is some spinach and/or lettuce seeds and some chive seeds and we'll be set! SO looking forward to the garden this year. The kids also chose some ice cream flowers. Will post pics of all that later. We did some gardening over the week end but forgot to take pics.

My parents and I arranged to have our belated anniversary dinner later this month. But then my mom called me back and said they wanted the kids, yes! ALL of them!! for a sleep over on Friday. I was pretty excited. The kids had a blast! Of course. My dad took the older ones boating in the pond. Is it still called boating when they're in a blow up boat and learning to paddle? Anyway. They had a blast and are getting used to it. Maybe the next step will be the speed boat....
My mom made them a special dinner and they got to have a bath there. They LOVE baths there and ask for one constantly. See, they have a jacuzzi tub. So who can blame them? Thanks, Mom for this pic :)
 
 The rest of these pics are of Saturday evening.
Danny playing in the sandbox...
 
 The kids by the pool. Didn't realize how small it was but it sprays water and it's a zebra so the kids are over the moon!
 
 This is probable one of my favorite pics of me and Thomas. Just soaking up some sun :)
 
 Baby feet ...
 
 Esther bear
 
 Slurpy time!!
 
 Thought this was cute....
 
 And these of Maria and Thomas are pretty sweet, too



No comments:

Post a Comment