I liked this day so much I'm skipping ahead to blog about it.
We had the crazy flu, head cold, high fever and chills sickness going around. Danny only threw up once so I was glad to skip out on most of the tummy part of it. And I wound up getting so run down that I got mastitis again. I think that was the 4th time in 6 weeks! Blah! Bryant has been working so much! Which is great in ways but hard in others. He took a job at a soil plant to repair and maintain their soil mixing machine but this means he has to work when the machine is not. That means nights and Saturdays. I was so thankful to have Jordan helping him but it still meant 2 nights and a Saturday away from us.
So we took Sunday after church and kept it for ourselves. It was SO nice to be together so much!
Bryant made lunch and we took the kids for a walk.
Jesse boy loves this stroller :) And walks. And being outside.
My little cheeseball. I love him!
Danny coasting on his redneck balance bike (We just took the pedals off) he does so well now!
There's a tiny little playground at the school near our house we try and go to a couple times a week. Bryant came with us this time so we let Tommy ride the tricycle. It took. foreeeeeeeeeeever! Haha! But he had fun!
But we did finally make it! Swings are always first...
"Only one?!"
Jesse cutie :) Aw, man. When this boy is happy even his feet are happy!
I was getting anxious to get him riding properly. He seems so big! But afterward I realized Maria was 7 when she learned and Daniel hasn't been 5 that long. Ah well. He did great!
Awesome job, Danny boy! So proud of you!
We had our first barbeque of the year - Thanks B!
And I cut our Jesse boy's hair. He didn't seem scared of the clippers. And did fine for the first half but SCREAMED at about half way. Oh. So I tried a lollipop. No waiting to give kids candy around here. But even that didn't help. Wow. So holding him and one handed hair cutting I went. Turned out ok. I'm always so sad at how big and grown up they look after. Buh bye baby!
Hello big boy!
And that was our super duper fun Feb 15. Thanks God, for this day!
Sounds like a fun day all around! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete