It seems so very strange to be updating on summer while I'm decorating for Christmas. Some of these pictures make my heart hurt a little. It's been a long hard but so very wonderful couple of months. And while it's so very bittersweet; it does my heart good to see these photos. Again I'm reminded to look back and see what God has done. He carried us through the hard times. Though I cried. I also smiled. And we laughed and we loved and we lived.
I did another create-a-long with Melody of Melody's Makings and it was such fun! A project that kept my mind and hands busy while my heart was bursting. That story will be for another post.
But it was such fun! I had never attempted a flower before so I was quite delighted with how this turned out.




We had a fun family barbeque with Jason and Meghan. Jason was given this fantastic playground! And the kids had a blast playing on and around it.







Tommy loves taking selfie's





The kids helped Opa catch Koi in the pond.



We renewed our zoo passes!

How these 2 are not brothers boggles my mind. Still.






We started school again. Grade 4 for Maria. Grade 2 for Esther and Grade 1 for Daniel. I totally forgot 1st day of school photos. That 1st month was a blur for me. They made these beautiful self portraits, though :)




We did a fun archaeoligist dig that was so fun :)



The kids have had so many great field trips! They went to on a couple rivers field trips and to Science world, even a Nutcracker ballet!
Maria finished her elephant art :)

Danny found a couple frogs :) He also got bit by a couple mosquitos

We took our Piper girl home and took some pics to celebrate national dog day or something. I'm glad we did.




The big 4 kids all took swimming lessons and passed! Woohoo! Jesse did not like watching. He wanted to get right on into that water!


He also discovered his nostril and thought it was the most bizarre thing ever! Haha!

The kids took on learning how to skateboard and roller blade :)



We had a fantastic and huge windstorm and lost power. So what did we do? Fly a kite, of course!





Maria saved her money and bought an American Girl doll! Go, Maria. She is so excited!

Well, that gets us a bit closer to being caught up :) Thanks for reading!
I did another create-a-long with Melody of Melody's Makings and it was such fun! A project that kept my mind and hands busy while my heart was bursting. That story will be for another post.
But it was such fun! I had never attempted a flower before so I was quite delighted with how this turned out.
We had a fun family barbeque with Jason and Meghan. Jason was given this fantastic playground! And the kids had a blast playing on and around it.
Tommy loves taking selfie's
The kids helped Opa catch Koi in the pond.
We renewed our zoo passes!
How these 2 are not brothers boggles my mind. Still.
We started school again. Grade 4 for Maria. Grade 2 for Esther and Grade 1 for Daniel. I totally forgot 1st day of school photos. That 1st month was a blur for me. They made these beautiful self portraits, though :)
We did a fun archaeoligist dig that was so fun :)
The kids have had so many great field trips! They went to on a couple rivers field trips and to Science world, even a Nutcracker ballet!
Maria finished her elephant art :)
Danny found a couple frogs :) He also got bit by a couple mosquitos
We took our Piper girl home and took some pics to celebrate national dog day or something. I'm glad we did.
The big 4 kids all took swimming lessons and passed! Woohoo! Jesse did not like watching. He wanted to get right on into that water!
He also discovered his nostril and thought it was the most bizarre thing ever! Haha!
The kids took on learning how to skateboard and roller blade :)
We had a fantastic and huge windstorm and lost power. So what did we do? Fly a kite, of course!
Maria saved her money and bought an American Girl doll! Go, Maria. She is so excited!
Well, that gets us a bit closer to being caught up :) Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment