Hi :)
I realized I haven't written about any crafts we've done lately so I thought I'd add a few. We haven't done a whole lot. But a few little things.
We did this fun little hearts craft. It was supposed to be done for Valentine's but it wasn't. This one is super great for even young kids. Danny made one as well but I forgot to take a pic of his. I found this idea off Pinterest. You just get some toilet paper rolls and dent one side in to make it look like a heart and tape it so it holds. easy peasy. Here's a pic to show the rolls. And then more of the kids with their art.


And. I loved how this turned out so much and it also looked so fun that I made one myself. And I liked THAT so much (And so did B) that I stuck a picture of us on it and threw it in a frame for our bedroom :)
Here's some Michelle Art. haha :) I like how it turned out, though.

A while ago we made this hairband holder for all the hairbands we've been getting lately. It keeps them all neat and organized and easy to choose from. It's just an old iced tea container and we wrapped paper around it to pretty it up and the best thing is that we can keep all the clips inside. A super easy, handy dandy useful craft. Ps a lot of these headbands were made by http://veevees.ca/ check out the site. SO much coolio stuff I can't keep up :)

And the last craft I wanted to share was a family tree that Ria did for school. It turned out super cool and was helpful for her to recognize who everyone was to her. Fun, hey?

And that's it craft wise.
The kids have been pretty funny lately.Here are a few of the things they said:
Maria: Mommy, what happens when your water gets lost? (when my water breaks)
Danny: Upple John here now. (upple=uncle)
Esther: I sure do-ly! (I surely do!)
Danny has been talking a lot more lately. He's so cute when he talks because he gets the right words but definitely not in the right order! Last night he jumped on my lap and said "Me on you sit" and I laughed a little and then he tried to correct himself and said "No. Sit on you me".
Or I was going upstairs and he asked me to carry him. I said no but I said he could carry me if he wanted. He looked at me and said "No. Hold me hand you". So fun and cute.
Baby wise things are good. Baby could come at any time. I though s/he would come Tuesday after 12 hours of very regular and by the end pretty painful (As in if it wasn't 3:30 am I likely would have gone to the hospital. I wasn't able to sleep though them.) braxton hicks. But that turned out to be a false alarm and Baby's still happy in my tummy. We'll see when the big day is. Will for sure keep you all posted.
At my last appointment I was down 1 pound weight wise and Baby's heartbeat was down to 147. Not long now... IT'S BABY MONTH!!! :D
Oh. And one last thing. This was a verse that I read recently and it really convicted me. Pretty self explanatory. And nothing new. Just a big deal in my life right now. It's easy to feel sorry for myself and get irritated and angry and frustrated and whiny. I feel like I'm always in some kind of pain or discomfort. BUT it's not God's plan or desire for me to be such a downer.
James 1:19-20. “My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.”
Alright. That's it for today. I'm off to make dinner and then go for pedis or manis with my dear friendster and then hopefully meet my friends newest little bundle - I'm SO thankful that even if my baby won't come out there's another little newborn baby to snuggle :)
Thanks for reading!
I realized I haven't written about any crafts we've done lately so I thought I'd add a few. We haven't done a whole lot. But a few little things.
We did this fun little hearts craft. It was supposed to be done for Valentine's but it wasn't. This one is super great for even young kids. Danny made one as well but I forgot to take a pic of his. I found this idea off Pinterest. You just get some toilet paper rolls and dent one side in to make it look like a heart and tape it so it holds. easy peasy. Here's a pic to show the rolls. And then more of the kids with their art.
And. I loved how this turned out so much and it also looked so fun that I made one myself. And I liked THAT so much (And so did B) that I stuck a picture of us on it and threw it in a frame for our bedroom :)
Here's some Michelle Art. haha :) I like how it turned out, though.
A while ago we made this hairband holder for all the hairbands we've been getting lately. It keeps them all neat and organized and easy to choose from. It's just an old iced tea container and we wrapped paper around it to pretty it up and the best thing is that we can keep all the clips inside. A super easy, handy dandy useful craft. Ps a lot of these headbands were made by http://veevees.ca/ check out the site. SO much coolio stuff I can't keep up :)
And the last craft I wanted to share was a family tree that Ria did for school. It turned out super cool and was helpful for her to recognize who everyone was to her. Fun, hey?
And that's it craft wise.
The kids have been pretty funny lately.Here are a few of the things they said:
Maria: Mommy, what happens when your water gets lost? (when my water breaks)
Danny: Upple John here now. (upple=uncle)
Esther: I sure do-ly! (I surely do!)
Danny has been talking a lot more lately. He's so cute when he talks because he gets the right words but definitely not in the right order! Last night he jumped on my lap and said "Me on you sit" and I laughed a little and then he tried to correct himself and said "No. Sit on you me".
Or I was going upstairs and he asked me to carry him. I said no but I said he could carry me if he wanted. He looked at me and said "No. Hold me hand you". So fun and cute.
Baby wise things are good. Baby could come at any time. I though s/he would come Tuesday after 12 hours of very regular and by the end pretty painful (As in if it wasn't 3:30 am I likely would have gone to the hospital. I wasn't able to sleep though them.) braxton hicks. But that turned out to be a false alarm and Baby's still happy in my tummy. We'll see when the big day is. Will for sure keep you all posted.
At my last appointment I was down 1 pound weight wise and Baby's heartbeat was down to 147. Not long now... IT'S BABY MONTH!!! :D
Oh. And one last thing. This was a verse that I read recently and it really convicted me. Pretty self explanatory. And nothing new. Just a big deal in my life right now. It's easy to feel sorry for myself and get irritated and angry and frustrated and whiny. I feel like I'm always in some kind of pain or discomfort. BUT it's not God's plan or desire for me to be such a downer.
James 1:19-20. “My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.”
Alright. That's it for today. I'm off to make dinner and then go for pedis or manis with my dear friendster and then hopefully meet my friends newest little bundle - I'm SO thankful that even if my baby won't come out there's another little newborn baby to snuggle :)
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment