Wednesday, March 14, 2012

our 71st post already!

Hi :)
Here's another update. A few more pics and random cuteness.
Thomas is doing great. He's been such a chill, easy going, content little guy I'm kind of at a loss with what to do with him. In that I DON'T need to do anything with him!!He just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps and then sleeps some more with the odd feed tossed in here and there. He is just now getting to be a bit more awake and alert. But still super content. So strange compared to my 3 other children who were far better at being fussy. This is for sure not me complaining, though! I'm SO thankful to have one of *those* kids that seem to be no work at all ;) Especially since my other 3 have decided now was the perfect time to go through super testy phases! Oh well... we'll get through it.

Here's a pic I wanted to add of Thomas when his buddy Jude (They're 5 days apart in age) came for a visit at the hospital. They may or may not have called each other in advance to make sure they were both wearing green ;)
 
This is a photo that I LOVE of Danny and Tommy and makes me laugh. Daniel, I'm sure that one day you'll not love this photo but I can't help it!

So cute :)

I stole this pic of the girls the other night. Maria is laying over Esther. Such a fun pose. Even if they were laying on top of Maria's princess game so that Danny couldn't see it as he was getting ready for bed.

Here are a couple of Thomas at one week old.

 
and one of all my 4 together. They are never completely perfect are they?  But I am very happy with this one. They were all just loving on Tommy and it was a sweet moment in a tough day. Maybe that's why it was so special.

Maria also wanted one of her and Thomas alone so here that one is as well.

And to end I'll update on some of the cute things the kids have been saying lately:

Daniel on our drive: Some water me see!

Esther had been in the tub for well over and hour and so I told her it was time to come out before she turned into a mermaid. Esther said "If I was a mermaid I'd have to sit in the buggy the WHOLE time we were at the store. And you'd have to carry me EVERYWHERE!!

Me to Esther: Put your shoes on, please.
Esther: Okay. But I'm going to put on my tricky ones and then I have to make a mad face because they're so stuffered! But once they're on I make a happy face again.

Esther: Mommy. this pink jelly bean tastes like a princess!!

Esther: And I laughed the whole way flu!

Maria: Mommy, I think you should milk Thomas!

Esther's thoughts on the bed I was staying in at the hospital: Mommy, this is not a big person bed!! It's for kids!Like me!!

Esther: Thomas doesn't want to burp. He's stuvvern as a rock!

Danny: Dis knee ouches!!

Okay that's all I have time for....
til next time :)

1 comment:

  1. What special photos of the kids you got. I love how Danny wants to be like you. Can totally see him not impressed when he is older. Hehe
    And all the kids sayings are just hilarious. The milking of Thomas is classic, and I just love jellybeans that taste like princesses.... yum?? ;)

    ReplyDelete