I know this was a while ago now.
But we picked berries with Jen.... And she sent me this pics :)



We also went to the water park with Auntie Jennifer....



And had a super fun bubbles and balloons photo shoot with her! that was fun :) Here is a pic of the kids playing with the leftovers :) I'll do a blog post with those pics at some point :)


We have exceptionally cool kids!!


And new pajamas! Love this pic!!

Danny loves spending time with Opa! See him there?

He's a huge help!!

They LOVE to go with Opa to feed the fish...

They have to sit on the raft so their feet can reach the water :)

Little model

And playing on dirt piles! All part of their fun childhood! Thanks, Opa!


Hopefully soon I can give a better written description of what we're up to. It's been a long time! But for today, this will have to do...
But we picked berries with Jen.... And she sent me this pics :)



We also went to the water park with Auntie Jennifer....
And had a super fun bubbles and balloons photo shoot with her! that was fun :) Here is a pic of the kids playing with the leftovers :) I'll do a blog post with those pics at some point :)
We have exceptionally cool kids!!
And new pajamas! Love this pic!!
Danny loves spending time with Opa! See him there?

He's a huge help!!

They LOVE to go with Opa to feed the fish...

They have to sit on the raft so their feet can reach the water :)

Little model

And playing on dirt piles! All part of their fun childhood! Thanks, Opa!


Hopefully soon I can give a better written description of what we're up to. It's been a long time! But for today, this will have to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment