Okay.
So this month was a bit of a fail because all pics were taken on my phone.
And they aren't all every hour consecutively. The day was crazy. But we still did it!
Morning warm milk and watching Cars for the boy.

Playing with play dough (ish) fun.

The boys played on the table. I am in love with this pic. And there are about 6 more hilarious ones just like it. I may have to dedicate a blog just to this. And no, I don't normally let him play on the table like that.

School time.

Fun lunch! My favorite? Tom's toes peaking out of the bottom of his sleeper :) Another outfit bites the dust...

Our girl's first day of another year of dance. Posing in front of the garbage can is always a good idea... It just so happened to be the cleanest area in the house :)

Tummy time for the Tombot. He rolly rolls all over now. Well, not "all over" but he'll roll ....

Playing dress up :) Pretty sure a dress up box is the next fun thing I want to make for the kids...

Fun Dinner. The kids favorite part was the stop light ;) I've been wanting to make that a long time now. And after this busy day it was the perfect time.

And here we are... full circle. 7 o'clock in new(used) jams for Dan.

So this month was a bit of a fail because all pics were taken on my phone.
And they aren't all every hour consecutively. The day was crazy. But we still did it!
Morning warm milk and watching Cars for the boy.
Playing with play dough (ish) fun.
The boys played on the table. I am in love with this pic. And there are about 6 more hilarious ones just like it. I may have to dedicate a blog just to this. And no, I don't normally let him play on the table like that.
School time.
Fun lunch! My favorite? Tom's toes peaking out of the bottom of his sleeper :) Another outfit bites the dust...
Our girl's first day of another year of dance. Posing in front of the garbage can is always a good idea... It just so happened to be the cleanest area in the house :)
Tummy time for the Tombot. He rolly rolls all over now. Well, not "all over" but he'll roll ....
Playing dress up :) Pretty sure a dress up box is the next fun thing I want to make for the kids...
Fun Dinner. The kids favorite part was the stop light ;) I've been wanting to make that a long time now. And after this busy day it was the perfect time.
And here we are... full circle. 7 o'clock in new(used) jams for Dan.
And that's it. Another day of photos :) Thanks for reading!
See here for where I got the idea http://www.rebekahgough.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment