November seems like its just FLOWN by!! But reeeeeeeaaaaaaallly slowly. At the same time. How that works I don't know.
Our Tom Bomb is working on getting his eighth tooth. Yes. You read that right. EIGHT! Hence the really slow part. He was fussy and in pain. Poor little dude :( Also Meghan and Jason were away with Isaiah for ten days and that took forever, too.
But we had some good days, some hard days, some medium days and you know. Life goes on...
I took this pic of Tom sound a sleep holding my hand. Definitely, definitely one of those "I'm gonna miss this! sniff!" moments! Oops ... no pics allowed on here anymore! boo!
Maria did some more classes in art. She made something that I can't tell anyone what it is because it might become a Christmas present. And she's making a pretty spectacular looking paper mache snowman. Super cool. Only one class left!
Maria had her end of term meeting and is doing well. No surprise there. Maria always loves these meetings so that makes things easier. We're just going to do a tad more musically and get some drama in our days. Cuz we don't have enough! Ha! Okay... moving on.
Some funny things that the kids have said or done lately:
I was saying something to Maria and I guess I called her "Sunshine" and she looks at me and says "I'm not a sunshine! I'm a daughter!!" (SONshine... get it?) So as a big joke I've been calling her "dotshine" or should I say "daughtshine"? And it makes us giggle. every. time. Because we're cool like that.
Danny has begun adding the word "Remember" to sentences Maybe he thinks it will help him get his way? I don't know. But he says things like "Ackshee (Actually) dat's my pickle, member?" (After eating his and meandering over to my plate of food). And especially "Us need a baf (bath), member?" He loves his baths so much that he often will ask for a haircut knowing that I always give him a bath after. What a clever, clever boy!
Danny and Esther were in the car taking turns looking at a book. Danny was getting impatient at Esther and she responded with "Hold your horses!!" Danny looks puzzled and smiles a bit and says "Hold your horses?!" Esther then giggles at the visual and says "Ya! It means keep them down...". Danny clasps his hands together and leans down as far as he can and says "Okay. Dem down." Hahaha. This was SO funny to me :)
Danny has been complaining a bit about an upset tummy at night. I remembered that when we were little my dad would give us a smartie candy and tell us how completely disgusting they were but that they would really help. So of course I decided to do this with Danny. And I wish I had video taped his face as he made a really grossed out face at first expecting it to be super gross. But of course it wasn't. And of course now he often say "Me tummy gonna be sick soon, k? Den me want some yucky medicine". Riiiiiiight..... :)
I gave the kids each a piece of a banana as part of their snack. And Esther says "But next I want my favorite kind of banana! ..... a WHOLE one!!"
Esther's new favorite phrase when she's super excited is "Triple, dipple ZIPPLE wow!!"
Danny was playing with the kids and I can't remember what he was getting them but every time he went back for more he would stand there and say "Okay... yet's see what us got here...."
Esther: It's as cold as Christmas!!
Maria eating watermelon: NOW I know why they're called watermelon! It's cuz they're so waterly!
Danny: Mommy hold me!... For fun!
Danny about Isaiah: him my fave-rit guy
We got our family pics done and back. And they are super. Duper. I love them. And I love us.
Here are a few sneak peaks. Actually nope. I guess I reached my limit for pictures on here. Sad day :( I'll ask B about this. So just reading for now.
Our Tom Bomb is working on getting his eighth tooth. Yes. You read that right. EIGHT! Hence the really slow part. He was fussy and in pain. Poor little dude :( Also Meghan and Jason were away with Isaiah for ten days and that took forever, too.
But we had some good days, some hard days, some medium days and you know. Life goes on...
I took this pic of Tom sound a sleep holding my hand. Definitely, definitely one of those "I'm gonna miss this! sniff!" moments! Oops ... no pics allowed on here anymore! boo!
Maria did some more classes in art. She made something that I can't tell anyone what it is because it might become a Christmas present. And she's making a pretty spectacular looking paper mache snowman. Super cool. Only one class left!
Maria had her end of term meeting and is doing well. No surprise there. Maria always loves these meetings so that makes things easier. We're just going to do a tad more musically and get some drama in our days. Cuz we don't have enough! Ha! Okay... moving on.
Some funny things that the kids have said or done lately:
I was saying something to Maria and I guess I called her "Sunshine" and she looks at me and says "I'm not a sunshine! I'm a daughter!!" (SONshine... get it?) So as a big joke I've been calling her "dotshine" or should I say "daughtshine"? And it makes us giggle. every. time. Because we're cool like that.
Danny has begun adding the word "Remember" to sentences Maybe he thinks it will help him get his way? I don't know. But he says things like "Ackshee (Actually) dat's my pickle, member?" (After eating his and meandering over to my plate of food). And especially "Us need a baf (bath), member?" He loves his baths so much that he often will ask for a haircut knowing that I always give him a bath after. What a clever, clever boy!
Danny and Esther were in the car taking turns looking at a book. Danny was getting impatient at Esther and she responded with "Hold your horses!!" Danny looks puzzled and smiles a bit and says "Hold your horses?!" Esther then giggles at the visual and says "Ya! It means keep them down...". Danny clasps his hands together and leans down as far as he can and says "Okay. Dem down." Hahaha. This was SO funny to me :)
Danny has been complaining a bit about an upset tummy at night. I remembered that when we were little my dad would give us a smartie candy and tell us how completely disgusting they were but that they would really help. So of course I decided to do this with Danny. And I wish I had video taped his face as he made a really grossed out face at first expecting it to be super gross. But of course it wasn't. And of course now he often say "Me tummy gonna be sick soon, k? Den me want some yucky medicine". Riiiiiiight..... :)
I gave the kids each a piece of a banana as part of their snack. And Esther says "But next I want my favorite kind of banana! ..... a WHOLE one!!"
Esther's new favorite phrase when she's super excited is "Triple, dipple ZIPPLE wow!!"
Danny was playing with the kids and I can't remember what he was getting them but every time he went back for more he would stand there and say "Okay... yet's see what us got here...."
Esther: It's as cold as Christmas!!
Maria eating watermelon: NOW I know why they're called watermelon! It's cuz they're so waterly!
Danny: Mommy hold me!... For fun!
Danny about Isaiah: him my fave-rit guy
We got our family pics done and back. And they are super. Duper. I love them. And I love us.
Here are a few sneak peaks. Actually nope. I guess I reached my limit for pictures on here. Sad day :( I'll ask B about this. So just reading for now.
Heehee! I love the things they say!! Thanks for writing them down and sharing them! I love the Smartie thing!
ReplyDeleteOh, is there a picture limit on blogger?! I wish I could see your family pic! :)
Sorry about the teething. :S I hope it gets better soon!
Ya, sadly there is now a limit. Another of my friends had the same problem. So sad. I'm talking to B about what we can do seeing how I'm super enjoying this blogging thing and don't want to stop. And I love adding pictures!
ReplyDeleteThe teething is better now. Just his top left front to go and then we're good for a while. It's tough to go through when it's so much so fast but then we're done sooner so I guess now that we're almost done it's nice.
And worst case scenario you'll get our Christmas card and can see our family pic then. But I really hope it doesn't take that long!!