Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fall Update.

 I have no idea how we are already 7 days into December. Seriously. How did this happen?! I am sad looking back on my photos of late that I haven't done better keeping up with this. We've done so much that I've already forgotten. So I will try and catch up a bit before plunging face first into December!
October and November were a bit nuts. Finding out I was pregnant again was a wonderful blessing but sent me spinning. This has easily been the easiest pregnancy but still, it's not an easy one as far as easy pregnancies go. (Pretty sure I should win an award for the most uses of the word "easy" in one sentence).  I have not been as patient as I should be and Maria has been a tad worried. She has been an incredible blessing and I cannot even imagine what I would do without her. She has such a servants heart and so often strives to make my load lighter. It's so hard on her when I'm sick and she always brings me a glass of water after. We have a little journal that we write to each other in and this was her last entry: "I hope you haf a good nite sleep. you are gowing crasy with kibs (kids). I will help you."
I seriously teared up when I read that. What a sweet little bundle of amazing she is!! I haven't written any other posts in here as that is just for her and me but that one I couldn't help. I am learning the need to act out the "Children are a blessing" Bible verse and treat them as such! It is so very needed for them as much as myself!
I had to share this picture Danny grew of the baby and me. This is the most fantastic thing ever. I was thrilled!

Anyway. December is starting off better - mostly because I am feeling better. A bit helps a lot!
But lets get back to fall. I hope you enjoyed our family photos. I just scrolled through them again and they made me smile :) What an amazing life God has blessed me with.

The BIGGEST and littlest, teeniest news is that I have a new niece!! Woot! I know it's sort of old news but she needed to be in here! We have visited her lots and yet not enough. We've all had some good snuggles and she's such a sweet little bundle of tiny! She was born on November 16th and her name is Olive Rose. And we are all just so in love :D :D Congratulations to Jason and Meghan and big brother Isaiah!!  Here are a few pics that I'm sure you'll love to see :)
 
 
 
 
 Even Thomas loves checking her out ;)

 The first time Olive came to church I was SO very tempted to take a pic of all my crew gathered around her little car seat! Haha! It was so sweet :) I'll just have to save that memory in my head.
The girls felt very big and grown up and got to come to Olive's baby shower. They were a great help open and showing off the clothes and gifts (as well as their dance moves) and it was so fun to have them there :)

We had some other pumpkin fun. We had a field trip with our author study group to the Apple Barn as we were studying Fall.
They loved picking their own pumpkins. Thanks Oma,  for keeping Tommy for me. I have a few less gray hairs because of you :)

My bigger 3, listening intently. The girls begged me to make them bonnets :) They aren't the best at wearing them though. They will fit for a while.

Picking a pumpkin is always the best part!

 
 
 We found some beautiful, crunchy fall leaves to throw around on this stunningly beautiful day.
 
 
 
 
 Auntie Meghan had us over to paint pumpkins. It really wasn't the best time ever. I was feeling sick, Meghan so ready to have her baby, and Thomas and Isaiah were both fussy and into everything. Funny how you'd never know with these pics, hmmm?

 
 
 But playing with Fred is always at least half the fun. More on Fred later. Not today.

 
 
 Tommy climbing the stairs....
 
 
 Reminding me of another photo taken not so very long ago...

Goodness! Time sure flies!! Almost 8.5 years ago already!
We celebrated John and Jennifer's birthdays early. The light is so bad in these pics but maybe they'll forgive me ;p Opening presents. Uncle John was heading out for a few weeks so we bought him some games for the long plane ride. I think this is some kind of "Find It" game. The kids are all showing him how it's done...

He also got a Rubix cube or however you spell that. Member those?!?! This photo makes me smile SO much!
 
For Auntie Jennifer the kids chose her a little stuffed kitty (That was the favorite gift, anyhow)  that would remind her of Ducky while she was away. We were all pleased with how much she liked it :)

We had some fun in the park while Maria was at class learning about space. I have to say. I really, really love this pic!!









 Lots of fun with friends and family.
 
 I love these pics of Thomas and Hudson playing around :) Really getting to be friends now.

 
 And a few of my favorite pics that I haven't been around to share:
Maria is getting so big now and loves pouring the coffee for everyone at Family dinner at Oma's house.

My silly, happy man. Smiles, stickers and all :)

loving reading these days :)

 
 Some napping.
 
 
 
 
 Some crafting. Maria, then Esther, then Daniel.

 
 
 Also here is a drawing Maria did after learning more about the story of Abraham and Isaac. Easily one of my favorite's so far and it's just a quick drawing on her Sunday school page.
 
Far, far, far too many tears. He was afraid of the car wash here. Poor little bunny :( So adorable, though!

 Some favorite spot finding :)
 

 Some pregnancy announcing with chocolate :)
Photo: Announcements are so much funner when chocolate is involved ;)
 And some bunny cuddling. These sweet little bunnies are at church and Andrea and Laura are often letting them get cuddled and handled. Here is Maria with her favorite, Piglet. And Esther with her favorite, Charcoal.
 
 
 
And while that's not all that will have to do. I will do better in December! I'm doing a little advent with the kids this year. You can find details here: http://truthinthetinsel.com/ it's an e book you can purchase. It's fairly expensive I thought but worth it for me as I really have been wanting to do this for some time but just haven't gotten my stuff together in time. Every day comes with a Bible reading and Bible craft. It's been really good and interesting to make some connections that I knew but never really *knew* if that makes sense.
Well happy December to all of you. Thanks for making it this far if you have. I'll be back later with more :) Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment