What?!
Okay. So I haven't written in a while.
But I'm back. To let you knoww....
I SURVIVED!!
And somehow I feel like I should just stop there. Ha. This was a brutiful week. Or however long it's been.
Brutal because 4 kids plus 1 puppy = total and complete chaos. Beautiful because there is still beauty in every day no matter how tough it is. Brutiful.
Bongo is now pretty much house trained! And pretty much comes when called. The screen door is held together by red duct tape, some of my few remaining garden plants are trampled, my garden has a fence, a few favorite toys were chewed up and I'm pretty sure at least 5 years were shaved off my life and I bet I have a few gray hairs now.
The house is also cleaner seeing how we all clear up our clutter to keep it out of the dogs mouth. Things are calm(ish) again. And my kids have a new pal.... It was worth it :) .... Now.
Here's a pic of Tommy and Bongo. They love each other... This wasn't set up at all. I went to put Danny to bed and came back 2 minutes later and found them like this.

Is Bongo smiling?! ... they both look quite pleased with themselves!

Yes. The pup is sound a sleep!

The girls had dental appointments this week that went super well. I had a meeting with Maria's TA for school and have a plan for the next year of home schooling. Hooray. Danny and Tom had their shots. Driving over there Danny looked at me and said "Him not cut all my arm? just a yittle bit, right?" In the end he hardly felt it. And was surprised when I said he was done. He looked at me and said "What about my shop?" Yes he calls shots "shops" and when you're going to get your shops - that's called shopping :)
Thomas weighed in at 19 pounds at a week less 5 months!!
Our Tom Tom LOVES watermelon. He actually swallowed it. But rice cereal? Not so much..
He also got these super duper new sandals from Angela! SO adorable!
He likes the quite a lot :D
Maria at the pool. She was using that to fill her squirt bottle. I know it looks bad but it's a cute pic :)
Dan filling his "wheel berry"
Tommy taking a crack at sitting...

Esther came to the rescue and held him :)
Bryant found these blow up sharks while he was cleaning the other day. I bought them a year or two ago for a vacation that turned out to be a total cold, wet, and rainy flop. They were a big hit now!
The garden is really just kinda depressing this year. But there are two little peppers hangin' out on my pepper plant!
And a little tomato! Yes. There are more than enough weeds to keep my plants company!
My little man watering the mini plant garden. What didn't get trampled anyway...
I will always love this pic! ... so funny ...
And that's it. All that I'll write for now.
Thanks for reading. We're adjusting to this new normal but I think we're ready to get back on track.
Okay. So I haven't written in a while.
But I'm back. To let you knoww....
I SURVIVED!!
And somehow I feel like I should just stop there. Ha. This was a brutiful week. Or however long it's been.
Brutal because 4 kids plus 1 puppy = total and complete chaos. Beautiful because there is still beauty in every day no matter how tough it is. Brutiful.
Bongo is now pretty much house trained! And pretty much comes when called. The screen door is held together by red duct tape, some of my few remaining garden plants are trampled, my garden has a fence, a few favorite toys were chewed up and I'm pretty sure at least 5 years were shaved off my life and I bet I have a few gray hairs now.
The house is also cleaner seeing how we all clear up our clutter to keep it out of the dogs mouth. Things are calm(ish) again. And my kids have a new pal.... It was worth it :) .... Now.
Here's a pic of Tommy and Bongo. They love each other... This wasn't set up at all. I went to put Danny to bed and came back 2 minutes later and found them like this.
Is Bongo smiling?! ... they both look quite pleased with themselves!
Yes. The pup is sound a sleep!
The girls had dental appointments this week that went super well. I had a meeting with Maria's TA for school and have a plan for the next year of home schooling. Hooray. Danny and Tom had their shots. Driving over there Danny looked at me and said "Him not cut all my arm? just a yittle bit, right?" In the end he hardly felt it. And was surprised when I said he was done. He looked at me and said "What about my shop?" Yes he calls shots "shops" and when you're going to get your shops - that's called shopping :)
Thomas weighed in at 19 pounds at a week less 5 months!!
Our Tom Tom LOVES watermelon. He actually swallowed it. But rice cereal? Not so much..
He also got these super duper new sandals from Angela! SO adorable!
He likes the quite a lot :D
Maria at the pool. She was using that to fill her squirt bottle. I know it looks bad but it's a cute pic :)
Dan filling his "wheel berry"
Tommy taking a crack at sitting...
Esther came to the rescue and held him :)
The garden is really just kinda depressing this year. But there are two little peppers hangin' out on my pepper plant!
And a little tomato! Yes. There are more than enough weeds to keep my plants company!
My little man watering the mini plant garden. What didn't get trampled anyway...
I will always love this pic! ... so funny ...
And that's it. All that I'll write for now.
Thanks for reading. We're adjusting to this new normal but I think we're ready to get back on track.
Oh my Tommy and Bongo are too cute!
ReplyDeleteSo glad Tommy likes his sandals!! :) and good job with the sitting
your pictures always put a smile on my face!