I haven't posted much here about the girls drawings lately. They have improved a lot. I really, really love watching how their skills improve. Bodies are much better now. And they're adding more details. I love that they are growing up. Most of the time.
Here are the drawings they did for Auntie Meghan. With a baby in her tummy :D And highlights in her hair and make up lips. :)

Esther pretty much copies what Maria does. She has a great ability to look at something and then copy it.

And here are the drawings they made for Gedde (Grampa Diachuk). He loves to go fishing so we went with that theme...

Esther drew Gedde with a HUGE ear! That's sort of her trademark thing. She only does it when she's in a very silly mood, though. So funny

And here is a photo of Danny being the goof that I'm so completely in love with!

Well there's part 2 of many of me trying to catch up :)
Thanks for reading!
Here are the drawings they did for Auntie Meghan. With a baby in her tummy :D And highlights in her hair and make up lips. :)
Esther pretty much copies what Maria does. She has a great ability to look at something and then copy it.
And here are the drawings they made for Gedde (Grampa Diachuk). He loves to go fishing so we went with that theme...
Esther drew Gedde with a HUGE ear! That's sort of her trademark thing. She only does it when she's in a very silly mood, though. So funny
And here is a photo of Danny being the goof that I'm so completely in love with!
Well there's part 2 of many of me trying to catch up :)
Thanks for reading!
I am super impressed with the girls drawings, they are way too cute with the little baby in the belly!
ReplyDeleteoh Danny, that picture cracks me up every time i see it!!