Ten on Ten. The day that I take photos at some point every hour for 10 hours.
Here goes ...
7:00
Snoozin with Baby Tom. Always a sleeping baby pic in here somewhere... It's one of those "I'm gonna miss this things" :) Also Thomas is officially moved into the big kids room. And has done quite well and sleeps til about 4-6 or so. And then I feed him and sometimes I put him back and sometimes he stays with us. Today he stayed.

8:00
Taking the dog out. Danny loves to come out and hang out with me with his blanket. Especially if I carry him.

9:00
Maria working on her new butterfly project. Bought at the dollar store with her own money. It's really fun because they're little sequins that you pin onto a little styrofoam board.And there are little different colored dots to show which sequin goes where. Super fun and cool. And Maria is learning about butterflies in Science next month.

10:00
My attempt at a "Photograph your baby with whatever it was that you craved while pregnant" photo. Yes. I craved french vanilla the first half of the pregnancy and mint hot chocolate the other half :)

11:00
Danny playing in the sand

12:00
Out for lunch with some great friends. This was my margarita- virgin as I had Danny with me :)

1:00
The Birthday Twins :D

2:00
Cool sign on the way out of the restaurant

3:00
At the river again celebrating Meghan's birthday with the kids.

4:00
Ice cream at the 60's diner place. Very fun. Happy Birthday Meggy!! We love you!

And that was our very busy day. Thanks for reading!
Here goes ...
7:00
Snoozin with Baby Tom. Always a sleeping baby pic in here somewhere... It's one of those "I'm gonna miss this things" :) Also Thomas is officially moved into the big kids room. And has done quite well and sleeps til about 4-6 or so. And then I feed him and sometimes I put him back and sometimes he stays with us. Today he stayed.
8:00
Taking the dog out. Danny loves to come out and hang out with me with his blanket. Especially if I carry him.
9:00
Maria working on her new butterfly project. Bought at the dollar store with her own money. It's really fun because they're little sequins that you pin onto a little styrofoam board.And there are little different colored dots to show which sequin goes where. Super fun and cool. And Maria is learning about butterflies in Science next month.
10:00
My attempt at a "Photograph your baby with whatever it was that you craved while pregnant" photo. Yes. I craved french vanilla the first half of the pregnancy and mint hot chocolate the other half :)
11:00
Danny playing in the sand
12:00
Out for lunch with some great friends. This was my margarita- virgin as I had Danny with me :)
1:00
The Birthday Twins :D
2:00
Cool sign on the way out of the restaurant
3:00
At the river again celebrating Meghan's birthday with the kids.
4:00
Ice cream at the 60's diner place. Very fun. Happy Birthday Meggy!! We love you!
And that was our very busy day. Thanks for reading!
Thanks for making my birthday special! :D love you all!
ReplyDelete