Thursday, May 17, 2012

12 on 16?


So my friend Angela posted a blog the other day. It was called ten on ten. She basically took a photo every hour for ten hours. On the tenth of the month. I'm not sure why I didn't get that it was ten photos on the tenth day. She got the idea here: http://rebekahgough.blogspot.ca/p/ten-on-ten-photo-project.html. I decided this morning to do this as well. But I guess I'm doing 12 on 16 seeing how I took 12 photos on the 16th of the month. Next month I'll do ten on the tenth because ten on ten really does sound better :) Or not. Or whatever. It was really fun, though :)

Anyway. This morning I got up with Danny and gave Bryant a break since he has let me sleep in pretty much every day since Tommy was born. This was at 6:30 I think. But I'll just take a photo at some point during every hour. So...

6:00 Up with Danny

7:00 Doodling with Danny

8:00 Feeding Tommy

9:00  Breakfast picnic

10:00 Cleaning. And shoes...

11:00 Watering seeds

12:00 School with Maria

1:00  Happy moments with Esther

2:00 Got new grass and leaves for the caterpillars

3:00Bath time for Tom

4:00 Cinnamon sugar apple snack

5:00 Kids in bins
 
6:00 Tommy sleeping.

That was our day :) I just realized the girls were in pajamas the whole day and we didn't do hair...oh well. Some days are like that.  thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment