This last week has been so fun and gorgeously sunny and so filled with visits! I'm so so so so thankful for great friends that spend time with me and the crew :D You all are amazing!
We'll not talk about the ONE afternoon this week that we actually did school! ha! Joys of home schooling. Maybe we'll catch up this week. We'll have to at least do some work ;)
Here are a couple pictures from the park we went to this week. We went for a picnic with the cousins. Bri and I were able chat and visit while the little ones played and the littlest napped most of the time. Here's a few happy photos of the day and one of 5 of the 6 together.



Later Angela and her bunch came over for a fun time in the sun. So fun! Here's a few pics of that to share as well :)







Here's a peek at the garden so far. I can't wait to start planting! It needs to get tilled one more time and then we're good to go! Woohoo!!

I read this blog recently. Who knows where! And it basically just encouraged moms to take self portraits. Photos of me is something I don't have enough of for sure. So I will attempt to take more and get better at it. And maybe see if my phone has a self timer - for fun summer pics :)
Here is one I took yesterday. Not great but it's a photo of me!

And here are a couple photos of Tommy's hands :) Love them!


And that's it for now :) Thanks for reading!
We'll not talk about the ONE afternoon this week that we actually did school! ha! Joys of home schooling. Maybe we'll catch up this week. We'll have to at least do some work ;)
Here are a couple pictures from the park we went to this week. We went for a picnic with the cousins. Bri and I were able chat and visit while the little ones played and the littlest napped most of the time. Here's a few happy photos of the day and one of 5 of the 6 together.
Later Angela and her bunch came over for a fun time in the sun. So fun! Here's a few pics of that to share as well :)
Here's a peek at the garden so far. I can't wait to start planting! It needs to get tilled one more time and then we're good to go! Woohoo!!
I read this blog recently. Who knows where! And it basically just encouraged moms to take self portraits. Photos of me is something I don't have enough of for sure. So I will attempt to take more and get better at it. And maybe see if my phone has a self timer - for fun summer pics :)
Here is one I took yesterday. Not great but it's a photo of me!
And here are a couple photos of Tommy's hands :) Love them!
And that's it for now :) Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment