This post will be about all the little things I wanted to say but
haven't been able to because they didn't fit in with the other posts.
I caught our sweet little Tommy's very first smiles on camera! This was his Mommy's day gift to me. I knew he was waiting for a really great reason. What a super special gift. Thanks, little bean :)

Speaking of mothers day, here's a photo of the lovely flowers I was so blessed with. And Maria's too :)

I took this super fun pic of the kids on the swing and it is such a special picture to me I really love it.

We made those camouflage cookies that I wrote about earlier. We made zebra stripe ones and giraffe spot ones. Although the giraffe colors are backwards I know. I just didn't have much orange icing. Still cool, though. Did you know that zebras stripes helps "camouflage" them because their predators can't pick out just one zebra because the stripes all sort of blend them all together. They can't distinguish one from the others. Cool, huh?
I caught our sweet little Tommy's very first smiles on camera! This was his Mommy's day gift to me. I knew he was waiting for a really great reason. What a super special gift. Thanks, little bean :)
Speaking of mothers day, here's a photo of the lovely flowers I was so blessed with. And Maria's too :)
I took this super fun pic of the kids on the swing and it is such a special picture to me I really love it.
We made those camouflage cookies that I wrote about earlier. We made zebra stripe ones and giraffe spot ones. Although the giraffe colors are backwards I know. I just didn't have much orange icing. Still cool, though. Did you know that zebras stripes helps "camouflage" them because their predators can't pick out just one zebra because the stripes all sort of blend them all together. They can't distinguish one from the others. Cool, huh?
We've had such beautiful weather lately. The kids loved playing in the sprinkler
I took Esther to the dentist for fillings and I just thought I'd say that when the dentist says "Watch and make sure they don't bite their lip" Really, really, really watch them. Or they might end up looking like this! Apparently it didn't hurt at all thankfully and only lasted two days. But still, we're better off without it!
In other news. Tommy is getting better at tummy time :)
And loves his giraffe...
the strawberries are cooooooominggggggg...... woohoo!
My biggest guys love cuddles....
and the girls can reach the mailbox this year... sort of.
that's it for today. thanks for reading1
aw, love all the catch-ups! great post!
ReplyDelete