Our family LOOOOOVES bubbles! A lot, a lot.
Bryant fixed the bubble machine and the kids had SO much fun!!
I think this is the first year they really started to catch the bubbles. We had a big blue bin full of water to dip their hands in and they had so much fun catching the bubbles!





He's such a little cutie. I often wonder, like I do about all my kids, what he'll be like as he gets older and older... What a big responsibility raising children is!!

And finally a little photo of little Tom :)

Bryant fixed the bubble machine and the kids had SO much fun!!
I think this is the first year they really started to catch the bubbles. We had a big blue bin full of water to dip their hands in and they had so much fun catching the bubbles!
Danny's been needing lots of extra love and cuddles these days. He's been pretty emotional and cranktastic. Especially when he's not quite big enough to be big and do big things like riding bikes and catching bubbles. Hopefully this is just a short phase. We love Danny cuddles, though :)
He's such a little cutie. I often wonder, like I do about all my kids, what he'll be like as he gets older and older... What a big responsibility raising children is!!
And finally a little photo of little Tom :)
No comments:
Post a Comment